Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Little Birdy told me...

Hi everyone,

Don't know about you but I sometimes have difficulties thinking up a title for my blog entries. So I do apologise if they seem strange at times.

The reason for my lack of postings recently are as follows: - 1. School holidays (can't seem to get anything done with an extra little person under my feet - having said that I am really enjoying having DD6 home), 2. Dreaded Lurgy - I am into my second week of a nasty cold and as a result no creative juices have been flowing.

I have however finally ordered the Scallop Circle Die and Extra Large Bird Punch and they arrived this Friday. Happy days - the weekend is here so DH can help with the girls and I have some fun new toys to play with. All is right in the world.

Here is what I managed to create today.

I made 5 cards in different colours - just love Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence together. I am so going to miss that colour combination come September.

I also made an envelope to match - now you won't be able to send them through the mail (Australia Post won't process them), but you can always put them into a standard sized envelope if you need to. To make the envelope just cut down a standard sized envelope to the size required - then add a strip if DSP to act as the flap - too easy.



Now you can't make a set of cards without making something for them to go in - so I made this pizza box with see through lid.

All in all not a bad days work. Now all I need to do is think about next months SAS designs (what I should have been doing rather than playing!!!)

Materials Used (All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise indicated)
Stamps: En Francais
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Cottage Wall
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Other: Extra Large Bird Punch, Scallop Circle Sizzix Die, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Brad. Nestibilites Circle Dies.

'Til next time

Juliette

2 comments:

Liam said...

Beautiful creations love them all.

Liam

Jenn said...

Your creations are as inspiring as always. Cheers Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails