Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Enjoy Every Moment

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well. I am recovering after a busy weekend for DD4's Birthday. We had the family over for her birthday yesterday and then after they left I had to make 36 cup cakes for pre-school. I have to say I really hope I don't see another cup cake for ages!!!

On Mondays when the two girls are at school and pre-school I get the chance to have a play. Now I thought I would show you something with the stamp set Enjoy Every Moment. This set is one of the sets that is on special this week through the Deals of the Week (click on the link to see all of the stamp sets on special). You can get it for the crazy price of $26.98 (instead of the usual $53.95). Don't forget the deal ends tomorrow (22nd June 2010) and I will be placing my last order at 9.00pm so contact me via email or phone (0407371558) to place your order. Also if you place an order for all 5 of the sets (a total of $115.89), I will waive the normal shipping on the order for you.

My first card uses the Utah Divas International Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch.

Here is my take on it.

I turned the sketch onto the side just for a different idea.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Melon Mambo, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue Stampin' Write
Other: Scallop Border Punch, Large Filigree Brad, 1/2" Circle Punch

Just to show you that this stamp set is versatile I also made a Christmas Card

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment, Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess)
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Baja Breeze DSP, Baja Breeze
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Other: Scallop Edge Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Window Punch, Small Rhinestone Brads, Hemp Twine, Dimensionals.

I hope you all have a lovely evening.

'Til next time,

Juliette



1 comment:

Debbie Lamb said...

Love the Christmas card idea. Well done you for your ingenuity!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails