Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another Medallion Candle and Thankyou card

Hi everyone,

Here is a little card and candle that I managed to find time to do this last week. Despite the horrible weather we have had here I have had little time to get creative.

I made this card for a dear friend of mine. When ever you speak to her she just makes you feel so much better about yourself. She has just finished college and will become a counsellor and I have to say what a perfect profession for her to go into.

The card is a direct case from the Autumn/Winter Mini catalogue. I purchased the Embosslet Die Thanks and finally had a play. Such a simple and easy card - but nice even if I say so myself. The card is a simple 3" X 3" one - just perfect for this type of thing.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: None
Paper: Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Certainly Celery
Ink: None
Other: Dimensionals, Big Shot, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Thanks Embosslets Die, Silver Brad (to attach to the ribbon).

Here is the candle that I 'stamped' for her as well. She likes candles and actually uses them - this one has a lovely french vanilla fragrance.

Don't you just love the Medallion Stamp - so many uses on so many different mediums!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Medallion
Paper: None
Ink: Rose Red
Other: Heat tool, Rose Red Ribbon

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails