Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Some more Faux techniques

Hi everyone,

Here are the final two cards that my ladies are making at my Faking It class. (Look here and here for the other two cards)  If you would like to come to class I have several vacancies. I am holding this class tomorrow evening (12th May) and Thursday 20th May. Just drop me an email or call me (0407 371 558) to book in. For $20.00 you will get to make 4 lovely cards and learn techniques that you may not have tried before or if you have you can refresh your memories. You will also get to take home some technique notes so that you can try them again.

The first of these cards uses the Faux torn edge technique. Very simple but effective. If you are like me and have difficulties tearing card stock then this is the technique for you!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: All a Flutter, Very Vintage, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Melon Mambo, Orchid Opulence
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Orchid Opulence
Other: Dazzling Diamonds

The last of the 4 cards shows the Fake Buttons that are all the rage right now. I am one of these people who don't like to use things in case I run out - hence the fact that I don't use buttons on my cards. It doesn't matter that I can buy them again - I just have issues with using some products!!! Well making fake buttons will remedy that. What is more you can make buttons to match anything that you want and you can make them whatever size or shape you want (if you have the right punch). You can also use this technique to make the Sizzlet Buttons look more real.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Three Little Words, Vintage Vogue
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette
Other: 1/2" Circle Punch, Close to Cocoa Stampin' Write, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals.

'Til next time,

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails