Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Mother-in-law's Birthday card - well maybe... not sure...

Hi everyone,

On Friday it is my MIL's birthday. I can show you this card here as she doesn't look at my blog. I am not too sure about this card. I like the idea but am not comfortable with the colours.

I have been thinking about Christmas cards a lot - I mean Christmas is only about 6 months away and now is the perfect time to start planning Christmas card Stamp a Stacks. I have quite a few Christmas sets, but I like the idea of see how you can use other sets to make Christmas Cards. Well why not try and make Birthday cards or any other type of card from Christmas sets?

Here is my attempt with Blush Blossom and Close to Cocoa. I did have a whole pack of Blush Blossom that I had never used and after seeing some fabulous cards out there with this retiring colour I thought I would give it a go. Blush Blossom works so well with Close to Cocoa - another retiring colour which I am really going to miss but I think here the Blush Blossom might be a bit too wishy washy!!!

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Season of Joy, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa
Other: Dimensionals, Crystal Effects, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch

I am hoping that tomorrow I should be able to show you my FIL's Birthday card. Depends upon time.

'Til next time,

Juliettte

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails