Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Blog Awards

Hi everyone,

I feel very blessed. I have received two lovely Blog Awards from fellow team members.

Liam Pucher passed this first blog award onto me nearly a week ago. I nearly fell off my chair to have received it. Unfortunately I have been so busy with DD6's birthday I haven't had time to scratch myself let alone do much in the blog posting way.

This is my first blog award and I feel very privileged that Liam has recognised me in this way. I enjoy blogging and sharing what I do. It makes my day when people leave comments but other than I just do it because it is fun.
I am now to pass this award onto other lovely blogs that inspire me. This is hard as there are so many blogs out there but here we go and in no particular order.

1. Kelly Mayou
2. Carol Richard
3. Patty Lee
4. Monika Davis
5. Gretchen Barron
6. Marelle Taylor (of course!)
7. Patty Bennett
8. Teneale Williams
9. Kerry Bunting (although I know she has received it twice already but you can't go past her blog!!!)
10. Leonie Schroder

I could go on.

Now I am supposed to tell you 10 things you don't really know about me.
1. I only got my drivers licence at the age of 36.
2. I met my husband when I was 16 and got married at the age of 20 and yes we are still very much together.
3. I am mad about motor sports - rather ironic as it took me so long to get my drivers licence!!!
4. My DD(almost)4 had not seen an ironing board until she was nearly 3 and promptly asked me what it was!! Needless to say I don't iron unless I have to.
5. As any Mother would I would do anything for my girls - even when they are bickering and drive me crazy.
6. I am not going to convention this year - but saving already for next year.
7. I was born in Canberra and am the first Aussie in my family. The rest of my immediate family (Mum, Dad, Sisters and their husbands) are all English.
8. I love Chocolate and should stay clear of it.
9. I can thank my lovely sister-in-law for introducing me to Stampin' Up! back in 2007 - however it took me until 2009 to get completely hooked.
10. I tore my left calf muscle teaching my DD6 how to skip like a 'ballet dancer'.

My second blog award comes from Kerry Bunting. Now I love her blog and always check it at least once a day.

The rules of this award are as follows:-

Put the Sunshine Award on your blog or in your post.
Pass the award onto other Bloggers
Link the Nominees within your post.
Let them know they have received the award by leaving a comment on one of their posts.
Don't forget to share with the person who gave you the award.

These are my nominees - (sounds like the Oscars doesn't it!!!)
Nikki Stalker
Jennifer Adnitt 
Sally Williams
Liam Pucher (of course!!!)

I am now working on a kid's birthday party (luckily there are only 6 11 y/o's) and I will post what they are making later on today. Just be aware that the set they are using is from the Summer Mini - hopefully it will be available again in September.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks Juliette. You're work is amazing. I'm so thrilled to be nominated by you :-) You made my day.

Sally

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails