Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Textured Impressions

Hi everyone,


I have to say I am so in love with the Textured Impression Embossing Folders from SU! for use in the Big Shot. Before I had the Big Shot I had another die cutting machine (same brand just a cheaper version), and used another brands embossing folders in it all the time.

We have two embossing folders that are only available to Stampin' Up!. Perfect Polka Dots (which I have used already on a couple of previous posts) and Manhattan Flower. If you like the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set, then you are going to love this embossing folder. I am show casing the two embossing folders in my Technique Class later on in the month (Tuesday 20th and Thursday 22nd April - contact me to make a booking). If you can't make it to class why not book an in home workshop?

Here are two of the cards that we will be making.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

teresascreativecards said...

I love this card, well done. thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails