Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

MIA

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one to apologise for being MIA (just incase you were wondering). I basically lost my Mojo and haven't come up with anything really to share - that is until tomorrow!!! ESAD (Extra Special Australian (and New Zealand) Demonstrators) have another blog hop going live tomorrow at 8.00am Sydney time. This time we are focusing on our new toy the Big Shot and have some lovely creations to show you. I have finally finished my items and I am happy with them I have to say - hope you think so too. You will just have to pop back tomorrow to check it out. In the mean time here is a sneak peek to get your appetite going.

'Til next time,

Juliette

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Hi Jules
Officially got my Big shot today for my birthday.

Dying to see your cards,

you will get your MOJO back

Love Elaine XXXXX

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails