Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Something Sweet

Hi everyone,

I can't believe that a whole week has gone since I last posted something. The weeks are flying by too quickly.

Today I want to share with you some cards that I have made with the Something Sweet stamp set that is available in our Summer Mini catalogue. This stamp set is so versatile and you get 14 stamps for the bargain price of  $44.95. The Summer Mini catalogue is coming to an end at the end of this month - yes the 31st March 2010. This stamp set may not be offered again and it would be a real shame if you missed out on it. The stamp set also co-ordinates with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch ($30.95) and the sweet treat cups (only $6.50 for 12). Don't forget if you want to order this set  contact me and I can place the order for you. In fact if you order the following bundle it will come to $104.85 which means you will also be eligible for a free Sale-A-Bration stamp set, and I will waive the normal shipping of $5.95. This offer is available until 31st March 10.00pm. When placing your order please make reference to this blog entry.

Something Sweet Bundle:
Something Sweet Stamp Set (117699) $44.95
1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004) $30.95
Sweet Treat Cups (116802) $6.50
Pack of A4 cardstock colour of your choice $10.50
Classic Ink Pad cplour of your choice $11.95.

Anyway onto the cards.


I have made a classic gum ball machine but this time instead of using the sweet treat cups and filling it with lollies I have used the stamp set that looks like a jelly bean - look here if you want to see on filled with lollies.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Set: Something Sweet
Card: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White.
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun, Green Galore
Other: Wide Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Silver Brad, Dimensionals.

Next I made a lovely Baby Rattle Snow Globe. I have wanted to make a Snow Globe for ages - but for some reason never did. It is incredibly easy.


Here is a close up of the Snow Globe.

You can see I have used the little Saftey Pin from Short and Sweet from our main catalogue (only $29.95).

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Something Sweet, Short and Sweet
Card: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Tea Party DSP
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Other: Sweet Treat cup, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Soft Subtle Brads (Pretty in Pink), 1/4" Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds.

Lastly I have used the Petal stamp to make a flower.

This card is a 4" x 4" card - smaller than I normally make. The texture on the card has been made by using my bone folder to score random lines onto the card. To make the flower, rather than cutting out individual petals (which you could do!!), I have used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to position the petals around the punched out circle. The sentiment has been cut out free hand. The extra Whisper White circle has been cut using Circle Sissors Plus.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Something Sweet.
Card: Only Orange, Whisper White.
Ink: Summer Sun, Certainly Celery
Other: Circle Sissor Plus, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals.

Hopefully there won't be so much time between posts.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW you used ribbon. Love these cards!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails