Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Post it note box/Easel Card

Hi everyone,

Yes - you are correct two posts in two days - wow!!!

You may remember this my version of a desk top calender. Well I was asked the dimensions of this from a lady in the US and being a metric country I had to work it out in inches. Whilst I was at it I thought why not make sure that these dimensions are correct and I made another one - minus the calendar.
Please forgive the state of the desk - but as you know this is what happens when you create!!!

I have used the Happy Moments and Whimsical Words SAB sets and boy and I am going to miss showing you more creations with these sets. Remember you only have until the end of this month to get them for free. I can't say too many times that Stampin' Up! will never sell these sets. They will never appear in another catalogue. So don't miss out!!!

I love the Bella Rose DSP and have used the colours of Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss that work perfectly with Bella Rose.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB 2010), Whimsical Words (SAB 2010)
Card: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP.
Other: Large Oval Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Sizzix Ovals, Clear Rhinstone Brad, Dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails