Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I have been M.I.A

Hi everyone,

Sorry if you have missed me, but I have to appologise for being M.I.A. I have been working on some new projects but not entirely happy with any of them yet. I have also been working on up coming classes so I don't have the last minute panic of I was supposed to have done that but forgot to!!!

Anyway my eldest (DD5) starts Kindergarten tomorrow. She is very excited and can't wait. I can actually hear her still 'stuffing' around in her bed. I thought I would make her a card (not that she will really appreciate it but at least it will go in her scrapbook for a reminder). Stampin Up! don't have a DSP that is anything like her Summer uniform so I have used Bravo Burgandy as that is the colour of her Winter uniform. Yes her hat is white - why would they make the hat white? The girl is based on a girl I found whilst searching for inspiration, and I appologise now for not giving due credit as I have lost the website. Please let me know if you know who did it originally and I will of course give due credit.

I think she is quite cute. What do you think?


Materials Used (all Stampin' Up!, accept where indicated)
Stamps: None.
Card: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, Bravo Burgandy, Creamy Caramel, Lavender Lace.
Ink: None
Other: Round Tab Punch, Large Oval Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch,
Cuttlebug embossing folder.

'Til next time.

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails