Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Pop Up Card Technique Class

Hi everyone,

I must be on a roll. Another post from me. I thought I would share 2 of the cards that we will be making at my Pop Up Card Technique Class in February.

Here I have used Butterfly prints and For Everything - both sets are currently available in the Summer Mini.

This is the inside of the For Everything card.


Here is the inside of the Buttefly Prints card. I have to say I have wanted to make one of these cards ever since I saw Liams take on Patty Bennetts version.













The third item that you will make at my class is a surprise!!! but I think you will like it. Anyway if you would like to make these cards I am holding my Technique Class on Thursday 11th Feb (from 7.30pm) and Thursday 18th Feb (from 7.30pm). The cost of the class is $18.00 if you bring your own adhesive or $20.00 if you use mine. If you bring a friend I haven't met you will get your class for half price. Places are limited to 8. If you can't make it but would like to do this class then I can come to you. You just need to have at least six people for the class. Email me (juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com) or call me on 0407 371 551.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Liam said...

Hi Juliette,

I haven't popped by your blog in ages but all your samples are gorgeous. I especially love the chef one with all the hearts and the box of course. Love them all. You have been busy. Thanks for sharing.

Liam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails