Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

One of a Kind (well make that two!!!)

Hi everyone,

It is one of my goals this year to ensure that every stamp set of mine sees ink. Instead of choosing the normal stamp sets in the starter kit I chose 'One of a Kind' and I am very sorry to say that I have not inked it until now. I do love the way that it co-ordinates with the Boho Blossoms punch and I have used that but not the stamp set. Anyway here are my offerings. They are basically the same card only done in different colours.



This card is has a base of Elegant Eggplant which has been stamped on using the large flower in Elegant Eggplant. The images have been stamped onto Whisper White and layered onto Almost Amethyst. The large flower has been stamped in Almost Amethyst and I have used my trusty dauber to add some colour to the large images. The smaller flowers have been stamped in Elegant Eggplant. To the centre of the large flowers I have added flowers stamped in Elegant Eggplant and punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch and popped them up with a dimensional. The ribbon is actually white taffeta that I have dyed Almost Amethyst - just for something different. The sentiment is also from One of a Kind and has been punched out with the Designer Label but I have cut off the semi-circles.

The next card is basically the same but is done in Real Red and Basic Black. I was aiming for something less 'pretty' but I don't know...


That's it for now.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails