Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

My version of a desk calendar

Hi everyone,

I have been spending a lot of time just bouncing around from blog to blog lately - I know the housework has been building up but hey who cares? On quite a few blogs I have been noticing some very nice desk calenders.

I thought I would give it a go and this is what I came up with.




















I had a stack of the large post it note pads lying around so thought I would make a box big enough to put one or two of them in it. Unfortunately I didn't think about the need for a pen so there is no place to put one on the outside - but a normal size pen will fit in the drawer on top of the post it!!!

The next picture shows that the the back of the box has been made like an easel card.



Materiels Used: (all Stampin' Up! - other than where specified)
Stamps: Always, Best Yet (Hostess Level 1)
Card: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Ink: Rose Red, Kiwi Kiss
Other: Clear Rhinestone Brad, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-A-Dile, Nestabilities Large Circle Die (must purchase Circle Sissors Plus!!!)

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails