Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cards and Things Challenge


Hi everyone,

I made this card as an entry to the Cards and Things Challenge Blog.

This week it was a colour challenge :-



Now unfortunately I don't own Bashful Blue (I know I can't believe it myself!!) but I have chosen to use Baja Breeze instead. I have been wanting to ink up Petal Pizzazz for a while but have never got around to it. After looking through a magazine "Australian Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft" (Vol15 No7), I found a technique on Faux Tiling by my wonderful Up-line Marelle Taylor. No I haven't done the Faux Tiling but I have shamelessly CASEd one of her large flowers using Petal Pazzazz.

Here is the card



Rather basic - but that is the way I like them.

Materials Used: (All Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Think Happy Thoughts.
Card: Kraft, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie
Other: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle, Pumpkin Rhinestone Brad.

'Til next time

Juliette

1 comment:

Krista said...

Hi Juliette, you did a great job with the card !!! Love the flowers. Thanks for playing along !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails