Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

My BIL's Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

My BIL has his birthday on the 23rd of December. Normally I have had enough of making stuff (gasp!!! did I actually say that?!?!), well more like I have completly run out of time and he gets a bought birthday card - I know me bad!!!

Anyway I mangaged to do this little card before we went to see them for an early Christmas.



I have used what seems to be a very popular set for 'blokes' - "Seeing Spots". This lovely stamp set is in the Inventory Clearance Sale and is a steal at $22.46 - don't forget to contact me if you want to order it!!! I have also used the very verstatile "Think Happy Thoughts" for the sentiment. On the inside I made a holder to place the gift card that he got from us.

Materials Used: All Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Seeing Spots, Think Happy Thoughts
Card: Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy
Other: Square Scallop Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Pewter Brad, Dimensionals, Mat Pack

'Til next time

Juliette


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails