Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. I just have time to set this post before the Christmas Eve festivities begin. I thought I would show you a couple of boxes that I made for gifts this year.

Here is the first one - a shaker gift card holder (I can't remember where I saw this but I thank you - with all the gift cards I have given this year not one person has realised until they have opened the box what is inside!!!)



The next two pictures show the pizza box style - very simple but effective.







Of course I had to put a Stampin' Up! stamp set in it (this is for my best friend Sam!!!)

Anyway that is it for now - have a great Christmas, take it easy and see you next Year!!!

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails