Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me a lovely stamped Snow Swirled candle


Hi everyone,

Well this is the last of my twelve cards of Christmas (although technically two of the items aren't cards LOL). I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations and I thank you for checking them out. I have enjoyed making them and am rather sad that they have now finished. I have a heap more ideas so check back during the month of December for some more inspiration.

The candle and box are what you will make in my Christmas project class in December (along with Santa and Rudolph that appeared on day 4). If you are interested please contact me to book in for the class, or if the dates don't suit contact me to arrange a workshop for you and your friends. I think that this candle is elegant and makes for a lovely gift.

You can't see it as it is around the back but the candle has not only been stamped with Night of Navy but has also been embossed in silver. I have used Snow Swirled again for the snow flakes. They are just so elegant. The box is Night of Navy stamped with Whisper White Kraft ink - you have to make sure that it is completely dry before making the box LOL. The box is topped here with 1/4" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon and once again you can't see it but the top of the box has been stamped as well. The window in the box is using the Curly Label Punch

Materials Used (all Stampin' Up apart from the candle!!!)
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Card: Night of Navy
Ink: Versamark, Night of Navy
Other: Silver embossing powder, 1/4" Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon, Curly Label Punch

Well that's it for now. Check back in a couple of days for the much anticipated Summer Mini Blog hop. I can't wait.

'Til next time

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails