Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me "Santa and Rudolph Treat Boxes"


Hi everyone,

OK so they are technically not cards - but they are very cute and easy to make. In fact if you live in the Hills area and would like to come and make these cute fellows I am teaching how to make them (along with a Christmas candle and box) on Wednesday 2nd and Thursday 3rd December from 7.30pm. Cost is $15.00. If you would like to attend please email me at juleskraftikrafts@gmail.com.

There is a lot of punch art on various blogs at the moment and I can see why - whilst this is not something I would normally do, I do love my punches so it makes sense to see what else you can do with them.

'Til next time
Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails