Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

On the Fifth Day of Christmas my true love gave to me a "Snow Swirled" Christmas Tree Card



Hi everyone,

This would have to be my absolute favorite Christmas stamp set - Snow Swirled. It is gorgeous and so elegant, also it has two lovely sentiments included. Be prepared to see a couple more cards using this set before I complete my 12 cards of Christmas.

Here I have just stamped the tree in Real Red onto Whisper White Card stock. I have then used the smallest snow flake to make my baulbles and stamped it in Old Olive onto scrap Whisper White. I then punched out the 6 snow flakes I stamped with the 1/2" Circle punch. I used my dauber to sponge around the snow flakes in Old Olive and then stuck them onto the tree. The top snow flake has been popped onto a dimensional. I have then layed the Whisper White onto a mat of Old Olive that has been punched at one end with the Scallop edge punch. This has then all been mounted onto a card of Real Red. The sentiment which is also from Snow Swirled has been stamped using White Kraft directly onto the Real Red cardstock.

Materials used (all Stampin' Up!)
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Card: Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White.
Ink: Real Red Classic, Old Olive Classic, Whisper White Kraft.
Other: 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals

'Til tomorrow

Juliette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails